School Sites and District Offices will remain closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- In order to ensure District operational needs, security, repairs, and safe clean campuses are maintained, Custodians, School Safety Assistants, School Police, and Maintenance & Operations employees will continue a regular work schedule and are excluded from Tuesdays and Thursdays scheduled closures.
- Food Services and other employee groups whose job duties could not be performed remotely will complete online safety training during school closures. Please see attached instructions for accessing the online training.
- Employees should continue to seek guidance from their direct supervisor on the scope of work expected to be performed and the necessary remote access that may be needed.
- As a reminder, this is not a reduction in work hours and employees are expected to work the entire duration of their normal working hours remotely.
- Teachers will continue their work in alignment with the Inglewood Unified School District and Inglewood Teachers’ Association Memorandum of Understanding. Teachers working from their school sites may continue to do so on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. All teachers will continue to teach remotely on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
School Sites and District Offices will continue to operate on a temporary modified schedule from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Employees whose normal working hours exceed the temporary modified work hours will perform their duties for the remainder of their shift remotely.
- Based on required safety procedures and site needs, some schedules will not be able to be adjusted as they are required and/or are essential for safety and health (i.e. cleaning, maintenance and facilities, food services)
These temporary modified schedules, consisting of onsite and remote work, shall not reduce the total number of normal working hours for an employee.